Keri is an associate in the firm’s family law and labor and employment groups and litigation department.
In her family law practice, she performs a wide range of counseling and litigation services, including those related to:
- All parts of divorces;
- Custody and visitation disputes;
- Alimony and child support;
- Division of marital property and monetary awards;
- Protective and peace orders;
- Pre-nuptial and post-nuptial agreements;
- Separation, marital settlement, and parenting agreements;
- All aspects of separation and divorce for same-sex couples;
- Adoptions; and
She handles cases in which custody, visitation rights, alimony, child support, and division of assets are in dispute. She negotiates separation and property settlement agreements that involve the financial aspects of divorces.
In her labor and employment law practice, she counsels small and medium-sized companies on labor, employment, and immigration matters.
A trial attorney as well as a negotiator, Keri has tried numerous family law cases throughout Maryland. She co-authored an appellate brief on several complex family law issues and subsequently argued before the Maryland Court of Special Appeals.
Prior to entering private practice, Keri was a law clerk for The Honorable Timothy J. Doory, Judge of the Circuit Court for Baltimore City.
In 2021, The Daily Record named her to its VIP (Very Important Professionals Successful by 40) list. This award recognizes professional accomplishments, community service, and a commitment to inspiring change.
In 2020, the Marian House appointed Keri to its board of directors. She also serves on its advancement committee and served as co-chair of its 5K event.
She is an active member of the American, Maryland, Baltimore City, and Baltimore County Bar Associations. She currently serves on the CLE committee and as co-vice chair of the child support committee of the ABA's family law section.
- University of Baltimore School of Law (J.D., 2013)
- Towson University (B.A., 2009)
- State of Maryland
- U.S. District Court, District of Maryland
- American Bar Association, Family Law Section, co-vice chair, Child Support Committee, 2020-2021; CLE Committee, 2019-2021
- Maryland State Bar Association
- Bar Association of Baltimore City
- Baltimore County Bar Association
- Marian House, Board of Directors, 2020-, Advancement Committee, 2018-, co-chair 5K, 2018-2019
- Women's Bar Association of Maryland, Board of Directors-Howard County Chapter, 2018-2020