Tydings is pleased to announce that 11 of its attorneys are listed among the 2018 Maryland Super Lawyers and Rising Stars.
- Brian A. Balenson: Estate Planning & Probate.
- Glenn E. Bushel: General Litigation.
- William W. Carrier, III: Employment & Labor.
- Mark D. Dopkin: Real Estate.
- Emerson L. Dorsey, Jr.: Real Estate.
- Gregory M. Garrett: Business Litigation.
- Alan M. Grochal: Bankruptcy: Business.
- John B. Isbister: Class Action.
- Ferrier R. Stillman: Family Law.
- Barry Weiskopf: Business/Corporate.
These rankings showcase Tydings’ local litigation experience in the areas of appellate cases, commercial/business litigation, employment, bankruptcy and creditors’ rights, products liability defense, class action, antitrust, and family law as well as the firm’s corporate and real estate experience.
Bill Carrier, the firm’s managing partner, believes the recognition reflects the firm’s longstanding reputation and its attorneys’ experience. He said, “Tydings is guided by the premise that lawyers must be trusted counsel and skilled advocates. We are gratified to have that acknowledged by Super Lawyers.”
Tydings is a Maryland-based law firm serving clients throughout the mid-Atlantic region. The firm provides legal services in a variety of areas, including commercial litigation, corporate, business and tax, IP, real estate, bankruptcy and creditors’ rights, estates and trusts, and family law.