Best Lawyers recognizes six lawyers from Tydings for inclusion in The Best Lawyers in America® 2015.
- Scott Patrick Burns: Mass Tort Litigation/Class Actions-Defendants and Product Liability Litigation-Defendants.
- William W. Carrier, III: Commercial Litigation, Employment Law-Management, and Labor Law-Management.
- Mark D. Dopkin: Real Estate Law.
- Alan M. Grochal: Bankruptcy and Creditor Debtor Rights/Insolvency and Reorganization Law and Litigation-Bankruptcy.
- John B. Isbister: Commercial Litigation, Mass Tort Litigation/Class Actions-Defendants, and Product Liability Litigation-Defendants.
- William C. Sammons: Commercial Litigation.
This peer-based selectin of these lawyers showcases Tydings’ local litigation experience in the areas of appellate cases, commercial litigation, bankruptcy and creditors’ rights, products liability defense, class action/mass torts, antitrust litigation, and family law; as well as the firm’s corporate experience in real estate.
Bill Carrier, the firm’s managing partner, believes the recognition reflects the firm’s longstanding reputation and its attorneys’ experience.
Tydings is a Maryland-based law firm serving clients throughout the mid-Atlantic region. The firm provides legal services in a variety of areas, including commercial litigation, corporate, business and tax, real estate, bankruptcy and creditors’ rights, estates and trusts, and family law.